Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Challenge: Accepted!

In light of my current loser status, I have decided to undertake a challenge. Watch all the academy award winning films. There are currently 83 in like two weeks it shall be 84, so let us say 84. The goal is to watch one every day and then write a blog. I shall give myself exactly 84 days. Wait, considering I’m always going to visit my grandma, I shall extend to a full 100. This will be enough time to watch them all and still have a semblance of a life. Why am I doing this, you ask. Simple. I am obsessed with films, I collect films, movies. I want to watch everything that’s ever received an award, simply because I trust they have to be spectacular to win an award. There have been a couple on the list I have already watched so I have cut it down some. But I have also decided to watch them again in case I can’t get one of the ones on the list. So , tis all wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment