Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introduction.....Ahem.

My name be Crime Lord Bolingbroke, a.k.a Blondie.Let me start off with the simple fact that, hey I've been putting my opinion out there for four years and no complaints. Secondly both Salinger and I are co-respective authors of our own blogs, so we shall tell you how it is and no lies compas! Third and last, movie and book collecting is a hobby of mine, so it only seems like a good idea to write a blog to help me keep track of what I'm spending my free time and you, oh dear reader, might get a kick out of it. You might ask yourself, why is this weirdo and her awesome best friend co-writing a blog? Well let me tell you simply, in my opinion, I do it because I want to give you a simple unhindered opinion. Rotten Tomatoes, Ben Lyons and other movie reviewers might have hidden agendas, from me you will get the absolute truth. If you agree or disagree, hey put it in writing, leave me a message or comment, I'll answer. Any requests, please ask! What qualifies me to write a review you might ask, well.. ahem.. I'm fucking awesome (duh), truth, I'm a huge movie buff, you name it I've either seen it or at least have heard of it. I'm also a proud bookworm so I'm also aware of the movie because I've read the book. Now here's how my review shall work; First I'll give you and overview, a general idea of said content if you will, then you'll get the Bolingbroke Thinks, which is my general opinion , after we have BITCH PLEASE which is the last note on the matter. Cool? Alright cupcakes, enjoy and once again, you need a review on something, please put it in writing (i.e comment). Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment